Thursday, September 29, 2011

Google Group & Unique Entry No.

For those of you who might be following the blog for information please note a few things:

1.  I have sent everyone who paid their fee an invitation to join the Google Group, ATAPC.  I need you to accept this invitation (it is free) because this blog will no longer be used after today and the best way for us all to stay in contact with each other is through the Google Group.  If you find you get too many individual emails once the competition begins you can change your settings to where you only get ONE email per day that gives you a list of the discussions that took place and then you can go to the group page and read/reply as you desire.

2.  I will be emailing each participant a private email to the email address I have on file for you.  I have more than one email for some of you but I tried to use the one provided in your Paypal payment unless I was told to use another.  At any rate, be watching for this email because you will need to know what your unique entrant number is so when the standings are posted on the Google Group page anonymously you will know who you are on that list :)

xoxo,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment